CHEVRON – Graduate Hiring 2008
The Future of Opportunities
Who is Chevron?
Headquartered in San Ramon, California, USA and conducting business in 180 countries, Chevron is engaged in every aspect of the oil and natural gas industry, including exploration and production; refining; marketing; and transportation; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation.
In Indonesia, Chevron is working in partnership with BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities) for its exploration & production business and Pertamina for the geothermal and power business and has long been recognized as a significant oil and gas producer and geothermal and power provider.
|Why work with Chevron?
- Global Scope of operations promotes global career
- Competitive total remuneration program: pay, bonus program and flexible benefits
- 125 years of history yet strong future growth
- State of the art technology
- World class experts
- Large queue of exciting projects
- Reputation for solid business results
- Strong ethics
- Diversity is a core value
To sustain profitable growth and built the organizational capability, Chevron in Indonesia is now searching for fresh graduates Indonesian nationals who possess relevant educational background, technical, and behavior competencies to join the company in the following opportunities:
- (ES) Earth Scientist : Geology and Geophysics
- (PE) Petroleum Engineer : Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering
- (FE) Facility Engineer : Engineers (except computer, industrial, and telecommunication)
- (DC) Drilling & Completion : Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering & Petroleum Engineering
- (TS-Lab) Laboratory : Chemistry
- (OE-HES) Health Environmental & Safety : Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental and Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor (S1) Degree
- GPA minimum 3.00
- Will Graduate on Feb 2008
- Good command of English
- Willing to relocate to Chevron Operations (West Java/Sumatera/East Kalimantan)
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization
Register your self to CDC FTUI before January 16, 2008
If you already a member of CDC FTUI please fill in form below:
Informasi lebih lanjut kunjungi website resminya atau ke http://cdc.eng.ui.ac.id/article/articleview/21060/1/93/